MARY ELLEN ROSEMEYER has been practicing law for over 30 years in Chicago and the metropolitan area. She has worked for firms of all sizes and is now practicing as a solo practioner in Glenview. She prides herself on delivering sophisticated legal services with attention to detail and clients' goals skillfully at affordable rates. With broad experience in real estate, corporate transactions, probate and guardianships, commercial litigation, banking and commercial loans, she brings depth of understanding to any given case that enables her to solve problems creatively and efficiently so that client can focus on the outcome instead of worrying about the process.
Some of our representative transactions include:
Residential purchases and sales of single-family homes, new construction, condominiums, co-ops, townhomes, apartment buildings, vacant land. Contract negotiation, review, drafting, title and survey review, mortgage loan documentation review, review and draft all closing documents, including deeds, affidavits of title, bills of sale, transfer declarations and any necessary post-closing agreements.
Specific transactions involving negotiation, documentation, and closing of:
- Acquisition of 148 Baker's Square franchises in the Midwest and California;
- Real estate and asset sale for lubricant manufacturer to international chemical company;
- Sales of shopping centers in Rockford and Wood Dale, IL;
- Sales of 10 acre parcels of commercial real estate in Schaumburg, IL;
- Acquisition and financing of 15,000 square foot industrial building in Chicago, IL;
- Sale of assets and real estate for Arby's franchises in southern Illinois;
- Purchase and financing of mid-stage condominium development in Oakbrook Hills, IL from federally-owned financial recovery agency;
- Sale of assets of Hooter's franchises in California;
- Sale of 6 acre industrial building in Romeoville, IL;
- Sale of 100+ store leases in bankruptcy.
Numerous purchases and sales of businesses, including car washes, restaurants, and manufacturing businesses.
Call 312-404-8866 or e-mail Maryerosemeyer@cs.com to learn how we can help you.